I’ve never been one to get sick very often but when I look at my daily regime, I guess it’s somewhat clear as to why. I’m not saying I never get run down with a cold but if it does catch me, it rarely hangs out for more than 2 days. If you’re someone who gets sick often or who often catches whatever is going around, here are a few suggestions that might help you build an immune system of a champ! It doesn’t happen overnight but you don’t have to surrender to a weak immune system. If you’re someone who gets sick with a cold, flu, mono or respiratory bugs often, here are some tips for you, especially during winter months:
1) Get Yourself on a Wicked Mutivitamin! (make sure you get one that is pharmaceutical grade and one that is taken both in the morning and a night! Your body repairs as you sleep so taking a multi before bed is really important) If you don’t take one, your body is rusting much faster from the inside. If you want to age faster, don’t take your vitamins!
2) Drink your water. I’m sure you hear this from everyone but check out a plant that hasn’t been watered in weeks. That’s what happens to your body if you forget to water it!
3) Incorporate lots of seasonal organic fruits and veggies into your diet daily. Juicing is also a great way to get those amazing enzymes and nutrients into the cells of your body. Juicing with greens such as Kale and adding great ingredients such as apples and ginger are great for winter. Also, try adding some fresh wheatgrass for an extra health boost! Check out our
4) Take a probiotic. Again, not all probiotics are the same. Some of them are manufactured in such an unregulated environment that you wouldn’t want to touch the stuff. Research how your product is manufactured and what incredients it contains. Ensure your probiotic is clinically proven to promote healthy digestion.
5) Take a Vitamin D Supplement in Winter Months. Produced in the skin upon exposure to sunlight, vitamin D is necessary for the development and maintenance of bones and teeth, and also helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus. A top quality Vitamin D dietary supplement supplies extra vitamin D for those long winter months.
6) Get some Grapeseed Extract. This powerful supplement, supports sound cardiovascular health while helping support balanced immune function. Love this product! The supplement of champions (aka Olympic Athletes)!
Again, try this regime for a month or two and report back to us! Also, if you’d like to chat with one of our Health Coaches on some suggestions for probiotics, multivitamins and books, simply send us a quick email at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours!