I’ve been writing quite a bit about search engine optimization in my art blog. While I’ve taken so many pains to make sure that my website was valid CSS and XHTML, I realized that I ignored my Wordpress themes. So, I decided to move away from the themes, though much liked, to ones more search engine and browser friendly. Such is the case with this blog.
I always considered the Talin something of a problem child. A plug-in could easily break this popular WordPress theme. I opted them for a layout that I liked–the magazine look–incorporating a SE friendly theme. Hence, my new choice. I have some customizing to do, which I will seamless accomplish over the next few days. I do know that my XHTML errors have gone down from 117 to 8. Yes, I think I’m on the right track.
I’m also reconsidering Live Writer. I love this program. It’s fun to use with blogging, but so many errors are created, I doubt the wisdom of using it. Besides, I have Wordpress so customized, I should utilize it.