Sweating is a normal biological function especially during hot weather or exercise. But if you find yourself sweating during cold nights or in an air-conditioned room, you could be suffering from excessive sweating.
Excessive sweatin g is considered as a medical condition and currently, more than 1% of the world’s population suffers from it. Excessive sweating is referred to as hyperhidrosis. It is a condition where the body excretes sweat in certain areas and in higher quantities than expected.
This can be uncomfortable and embarrassing. Good thing there are ways to naturally control excessive sweating, perspiration and body odor. Natural Home Remedies suggests that you do the following:
1. Drink one cup of tomato juice everyday for 1 week. The following week, Drink 1 cup of the juice, every other day. Then drink when needed.
2. Spray deodorant or talc after shower.
3. Soak cotton wool pads in baking soda and powder the underarms.
4. Apply apple cider vinegar to eliminate under arm body odor. Mexican med for body odor:Mix some baking soda with lemon juice. Rub mixture on underarms.
5. Apply some lemon juice on underarms after you get out of the shower to prevent the body odor.
6. Slice a potato and wipe it under each clean and dry underarm a few times. Wait for it to dry and then apply deodorant.