Most of the time, constipation means infrequent stools. Constipation, however, also means hard stools, bloated stomach, difficulty passing stools, or a sense of incomplete emptying after a bowel movement. This difficulty can cause abdominal pain also. Constipation can be very uncomfortable but this symptom usually does not signal acute illness. Here you will find the top 5 natural laxatives, so get rid of your constipation without chemicals.
Why should you stop using chemical laxatives?
Pharmaceutical companies release every year huge quantities of medicines and chemical laxatives (pills, capsules). If these are used over and over, they can cause irreversible physical damage such as "lazy" bowel, fatigue, etc. Natural laxatives come from nature and help your body relieve constipation by itself. Don't forget, taking chemicals is never good for the liver and kidneys. Consumers of these chemicals and drugs are often unaware of the damage caused to their body as a result of using constant medication, and continue looking for salvation every time with different chemical thus continue to hurt themselves..
How do I use these laxatives? This is very simple.
1. Aloe Vera whole leaves are strong natural laxatives. Take one fresh leaf, grind it and drink. You should swallow no more than a quarter cup a day. This laxative is not recommended for pregnant women.
2. Flax seed are also natural laxatives that help stool move efficiently through your bowels. In addition, flaxseed increases stool volume thereby helping it exit. Put 1 tablespoon of flax seed in a cup of boiling water; wait about 15 minutes until the waters cools. Drink the water with the seeds, do this once a day.
3. Cabbage leaves are natural laxatives as well. It is recommended to eat fresh or stir fried cabbage. There are dozens of delicious cabbage recipes on the internet. Choose one and make a healthy meal while relieving constipation.
4. Beets are natural laxatives that contain an enzyme that could contribute to speeding up your exits. It is recommended to eat them uncooked. You can make delicious fresh beet salad. Don't be alarmed if your urine and stool turn red...this is a normal phenomenon. Recommended recipes with beets:
5. Horseradish is one of the natural laxatives that regulates and balances your metabolic system. Put 1 tablespoon of horseradish root in a cup of boiling water. Wait 5 minutes before drinking. Drink 3 times a day. You can also season your salad with some grated horseradish for a spicy salad.
FREE Report: Finally! Secrets to natural flu relief revealed by Meital James in new FREE Ebook!