Are you feeling run down, exhausted, stressed and feel like you've hit a plateau with your weight loss program?
Stress burns up B-12 and it becomes necessary and essential for our health and well being to have injections of B-12. Some of our clients need B-12 shots weekly until we can get their levels balanced. Others may need daily shots for severe deficiency.
The shot is not the long term solution however, healing the G.I. tract and ensuring all the mechanisms for absorption are intact is the long term solution. In the meantime it can provide a drastic improvement in energy and mental function. The idea with the shot is to bypass all those steps needed for absorption from the diet and simply inject directly into the tissue.
1. Recent research has shown that higher levels of Vitamin B12 protect against brain changes that happen with aging. People with higher B12 levels, even those without actual deficiency showed less age related decline like dementia and alzheimer’s disease.
2. B12 is involved in the process that converts food into energy, this is why it gives people an energy boost. Without it, the food we eat is not able to be processed as efficiently for energy production leading to fatigue and even weight gain.
3. B12 also has an important role in forming new red blood cells and can cause an anemia if deficient. Anemia can cause fatigue, shortness of breath, rapid heart rate and weakness.
4. B12 protects against heart disease by reducing homocystine levels. Elevated levels of homocysteine increase cardiovascular risk by increasing atherosclerosis and hardened arteries.
5. B12 is a very important part of the covering of our nervous system, the myelin sheath. Having coverings helps our neurological system to work better which improves mood, memory, reaction time and just makes us feel better!
Schedule your B-12 shot today and experience life changing results! We accept appointments 7 days a week.
Healthy Being Wellness Center
7005 4th St N. Suite 3
St. Petersburg, Fl 33702