Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

i have had surgery L4/L5 but am having fits of somekind doctors cant pinpoint is there a chiropractor i can contact

Posted by desperate

i have severe pain and am having decloron and tramadol to relieve the pain its been over 2 weeks i cant even sit stand or lie down without having spasmic shosks which feel like electric shocks whish when agrevate can be call fits i dont know what to do as doc says it is muscular spasm or a nerve trap

please help

Post an answer
Write a comment: