Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I have a lump on the right side on top of my sturnum. What can that be and what kind of doctor should I see?

Posted by katmchugh71

It hurts when you touch it, when Im really stressed out it enlarges and Im in alot of pain. It does grow and then goes down.
Post an answer
Write a comment: