Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

How do I find a specialist in my area that treats polio related conditions?

Posted by patty

 We live in a small town in Kansas. My mother has pain in her back, hip, leg and feet associated with polio. Her local doc has her in physical therapy. I would like her to see a specialist who has dealt with issues like hers. My father died of cancer in 05'. I would like to take care of her like he would have. Please help direct me on where to start my search.  Thank you.

Post an answer
Write a comment: