Here is a wonderful list that the blogger over at Chronic Health Blog put together.
We're excited to be mentioned a few times too!
18. Video: Rest Ministries Chronic Illness. Dealing with chronic illness through faith
31. Can Those with an Invisible Illness Park in the Blue Spots without Others Seeing Red? The next time you see a healthy looking man loading groceries into his car–parked in the “blue spot”–don’t glare. Stop and offer to help him, or just smile nicely, giving him the benefit of the doubt.
43. Eight Choices You Must Make to Live Successfully With Chronic Illness. We all seek validation for our chronic illness, but our attitude about how we live with it, even when we don’t find that validation from others, is vital in how we succeed. It’s all about choice.
48. 6 Reasons the Chronically Ill Should Shun Making Resolutions. For most people, going through the steps of setting goals is an expectation of themselves. For those of us who live with chronic illness or chronic pain, however, it can be frustrating and intimidating.
51. Learning to be Assertive Despite the Fatigue of Illness. Has assertiveness gotten a bad rap, however, among the chronically ill? Is it assumed that we won’t have the energy or stamina to fight all of the battles that we will face?