Top 10 Positive to Living with Chronic Illness: Chronic Fatigue: Myasthenia Gravis
Posted Sep 24 2008 8:31pm
Coping with a chronic illness, such as Myasthenia Gravis, is filled with challenges. However, in every day, it is important to find the hope and faith that your condition will improve, and it will when you have a positive attitude and a strong focus on abundant hope and abundant health.
The chronic injury or illness experience can be a good thing. In David Letterman fashion, I have created my own top ten list of the positives of the chronic injury or illness experience:
10) Your pharmacist knows you by name.
9) Otherwise complete strangers are your instant friends, as they now share a common bond of the injury or illness experience. Look we are all meeting here today!
8) You find an inner strength and sense of empowerment that you never knew existed.
7) You grow closer to those who love and support you.
6) You find out who your true friends are.
5) You have an opportunity to re-invent your self.
4) You can explore and create new work skills and talents, that otherwise may have been left undiscovered.
3) You simplify your life.
2) You slow down and start to focus on the things that are really important to you.
1) You have an opportunity to explore and expand your current balance of the mind, body and spirit. You can become more resilient.
Visit http://www.acquiredhope.com/ for more information and details on advancing your recovery. A portion of the book profits go to the Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America to help support the fight against MG!