1. Start by holding your hands in a prayer position.
2. Raise your arms over your head keeping your hands together in a prayer position.
3. Turn your palms outward (the front of your hands are now placed together in this position).
4. Stretch your arms downward as you separate your hands bringing your elbows down and place your hands back into the prayer position.
5. Repeat (2 to 3) two to three times.
Note: Please make sure to perform this exercise within your pain-free range of motion.
Quiet time and nice soothing music helps me forget about the symptoms I experience. I hope and pray my own experience and prayers will be helpful to everyone.
Please keep me updated on your progress.