2. Dagoba Organic Chocolate- Eclipse Extra Dark 87%Okay so this isn't really a specific "winter" favorite thing. But it is something that I can't live without. It is my favorite dark chocolate. I only eat a little at a time with a few raw almonds... heaven! 3. Red Tea Good Hope Vanilla tea
I don't drink black tea anymore, but when I did vanilla was my favorite flavor. I was so excited when I saw this vanilla rooibus tea. It's so comforting! It's the perfect afternoon tea. Plus there is no caffeine so you don't have to worry about it messing up your sleep!
These are the most comfortable winter boots. I love wearing these when I have to take my dog out in the bitter cold! I like to wear mine with leggings and skinny jeans. Just make sure you take the time to protect them before you wear them! These boots can get easily ruined in the snow!
5. Florida grapefruit I love starting my day with a half of grapefruit. Grapefruit is so refreshing and tart. This is probably one of the few things I miss about living in South Florida.
6.Ruffled Echo Touch GlovesIsn't it annoying when you have to take your gloves off to send a text message, change a song on your ipod, or check your voicemail? Well that's why I love these gloves. Not only are they cute and warm; they are functional! No more frozen fingers!! And they are super cute with the feminine ruffle! I have them in purple! Love!
7. Homemade SoupI have become the soup lady according to my husband. I love making homemade soup in the winter. Soup is so comforting and good for the soul! My favorites to make are butternut squash, lentil, chicken chickpea, white bean and kale with chicken sausage (my husband's favorite) and good ol' fashioned chicken soup. To me having a big bowl of soup and a huge salad of dark, leafy greens is the perfect meal! Also, I freeze my leftovers once the soup has cooled in freezer ziplock bags. This way it doesn't take long for them to defrost.
8. Soap Market MoisturizersI usually hate scented lotions.
But I love these! They are home made right in Red Bank, NJ and the scents are all natural. My hands are always dry so I carry a small container of Market Body Natural Body Lotion (Oatmeal Milk Honey) with me. Also, I love the Market Body Butter Cream (Almond Milk). It's great to apply at night when you really want to moisturize.
9. Blanket cardigansYou're probably wondering what I mean by blanket cardigans. Well, I love drapey, comfy cardigans that almost feel like you're wrapping yourself up in a blanket. I find them to be very flattering and they work well with leggings!
10. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip BalmJust like my hands are always dry, my lips are always chapped. I love this chapstick!! It's all natural and very moisturizing. I always have one in my purse and then I also keep one by my bed so I can put some on at night!