Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

Where to seek help for those with Goldenhar Syndrome?

Posted by Munind S.

I can't fully close my right eyes due to a birth defect called Goldenhar Syndrome.

What type of Doctor should i see to get help for this problem? 

Post an answer
Write a comment: