Any amount of a medication can be harmful to toddlers due to their smaller size. I would recommend looking up your local poison control number and give them a ring. They can best advise you on how to deal with the situation ie. induce vomitting or drink lots of water or head to emergency room. Good luck!
ps. the poison control number is usually in the first few pages of your local phone book or look it up online.
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice,
diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your
physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere.
If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.