Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

What kind of treatment can be doing to the kids 7y.o for cyst of bones of left hip? Who can provide this ptreatment?

Posted by Olga2772

Dear Sir,
The doctor said that my son 7 y.o has a cyst of bones of left hip.  I am confusing and do not know what to do. What kind of operation you would suggest? And I really in doubts about operation because child only 7 years old and how this cyst will be affect to his growing..
And who ( name of doctors or clinic) can do this operation? Would be very appreciate to get answer,
Best regards,
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
get in touch wiht the shriners in your area and they  will help you for free. they are great 
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: