Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

swell at front right side of Neck (14yrs boy) (doctors called as cervical abscess)

Posted by

my brother has an attack of  "swell at front right side of the neck", and he has been treated by padeatrecians, ENT specialist several times. everytime they used to drain the fuss and gave some tablets. after 3-4 months it used to repeat again. during feb09, a surgery has been done for that, but we it again came. can you please assist me to him up to correct specialist  (ENT, paedeatrician, ..etc)?

He has this probelm since 6 years. 


Post an answer
Write a comment: