Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

My 61/2 year old son has had a chronic cough for over 5 weeks. Should I be concerned? He just had a coughing spell where he th

Posted by Jen

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
You need to see a doctor, maybe an allergy doctor. This could be allergies or maybe mild asthma.
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: