1. What is your favorite thing to do in the summer?
2. What was the worst job or least enjoyable job you've had? I had a really bad job once but it more because I worked with a crazy person than any problems with the job itself. I was a really bad waitress my freshman year of college. Does that count?
3. What is your favorite television show? I love The Mindy Project. It is just adorable and silly.
4. What is your favorite movie? Overboard is my favorite movie. I have seen it a billion times. I also love The Princess Bride, Office Space, Sixteen Candles... I can watch the same movies over and over.
5. What are your pet peeves? People that wear too much perfume. People that drive too slow or too fast. Applying for jobs...which I'm doing a lot of these days.
6. What are your guilty pleasures? I like to steal some time to curl up with a big cup of tea and read! I like to shop but I don't have much time for that lately. I used to make jewelry but you can't do that with a three-year-old around. Tom is like Godzilla. It would be a mess. Listening to music really loud in the car by myself:)
8. What do you like to do with your free time if you get any? Whoops! I already said. A book and a big cup of tea. My husband and I love to go out for dinner and drinks when we have a night alone. We both enjoy craft beers and trying new restaurants.
9. What do you do for fun when you are able to? Read, go do a little mindless shopping or I love to bake.
10. What kinds of music do you like most? I have always liked indie rock, metal and alternative music. My husband has satelite radio in his car and I love the Lithium 90's channel.
11. Who is your favorite actor and actress? I don't really have any favorites... e are the rules:
11 Things About Me & Tom
My Questions For the Next Liebsters:
Liebster Award Rules
1. You must thank the person who gave you this award. Thanks Amy, from Taking it Day by Day with Developmental Delays ! 2. You must display the Liebster heart on your blog.
3. You should nominate 3-5 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 subscribers. 4. Each person must post 11 things about themselves. 5. Answer the questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you. 6. Create 11 questions for those you nominate to answer. 7. Notify your nominees and provide a link back to your post. 8. Don't give the award back to the blog that gave it to you.