A few things I want to remember...
- You love fruit. When we go to Chick-Fil-A I always get you a fruit cup for your side!
- You love VeggieTales and Bubble Guppies. For your birthday, I got you several Veggie Tales toys and DVD's.
- You hate wearing shoes in the car. I almost don't put them on you because you immediately take them off!
- You LOVE Christmas lights. You flip out every time you see them and start screaming, "Twist-mas Whites!"
- You say the word "hot" like you are from New Jersey. It's hilarious.
- You love your "Mimi" - you ask for her every day. You also still refuse to call her by her name (Grammy). You often correct me when I refer to her as Grammy.
- Your favorite stuffed bunny has fallen apart but you won't give it up. I got you a replacement bunny that you carry around with you all day but you still sleep with the original bunny.
- You yell, "John Deere Green" every time you see any piece of equipment on the road.
- You love Buster (one of our dogs) and give him treats every day.
You are so sweet and we can't believe how fast the last two years have gone! Mommy and Daddy are so blessed to have you in our lives!