Luke's surgeon at Seattle Children's is also moving, so we talked a bit about surgical options. If Luke were to need the Fontan right now or in the next year, we would most likely be encouraged to go to Stanford. However, all of that is so up in the air as we wait and see who Seattle recruits to replace Dr. Cohen.
We spent the drive home processing our time at the doctor's, but like always, life calls you to move forward. We had a t-ball game to get this boy to!
Thank you, everyone, for your thoughts and prayers for our little man. We feel carried by you.