Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:


Posted by DEBBIE S

I would like to know if there is any help and/or assistance for the treatment or surgery for Chiari Malformation.  Sysmptoms are advanced and surgery is required but am financially unable to pay for this.  Loosing home, cannot work anymore, it's hard take care of two boys.  Unable to walk now without help or aid of cane/walker.  Unable to drive due to passing out.  Insurance will not cover and Social Security was denied.  Further details but hard to concentrate.


Debbie S

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
I have yet to find anything. I am not sure how long ago you posted this question. I am terribly sorry to hear that you and your family are dealing with chiari. I have it as well and had my first decompression surgery late 2009 and believe i am in need of a second one. Have you found any assistance yet?
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: