Giveaway & Review: Fosse Farms All Natural Gluten Free Dressings
Posted Jun 10 2010 10:16am
My local Whole Foods Market was having a gluten free fair a few weeks ago. My family and I attended the fair and had a chance to sample foods from many gluten free vendors. One of our favorite discoveries that day were the delicious all natural gluten free dressings from Fosse Farms.
Fosse Farms dressings are fabulous on salads, but are also great for marinades, pasta, cooked vegetables, to dunk gluten free bread in (try it with Udi's Gluten Free Whole Grain Bread), and more! Because Fosse Farms dressings are made with all natural ingredients they taste extremely fresh, far more so than any bottled dressing I have ever tried.
I began making my dressing in 1987. Because I was unable to find a good tasting dressing without additives and preservatives, I went to work trying to come up with the best possible dressing for my family. Using the sweetest berries, the least amount of sugar, no additives, no preservatives, no salt, and no added water, I produced a fantastic small batch of brightly hued raspberry dressing. My family was thrilled as were my friends that tasted it. Requests began pouring in from friends and family to make more and more! Every time my husband and I were invited to a dinner party, the hosts would say, “. . . and bring that marvelous dressing!”
In November of 2004, I assisted my co-worker with a bake sale to raise funds to benefit the Family Support Group for soldiers at Ft. Lewis in Washington State. Without time to bake anything, on a whim, I brought 4 bottles of my raspberry dressing to the bake sale. That’s how it all started. The orders started pouring in. For the next year and a half, all the proceeds were donated to the Family Support Group. With the amazing number of requests for my raspberry dressing, I have expanded the line to include blackberry, cranberry, and marionberry. I have also expanded my line to include organic blackberry, cranberry, raspberry, and creamy herbal Provencal. Having committed myself to never compromising the quality of my dressings , I am proud to offer these products for all to enjoy.
The vinegar used in my dressings is flavored by me to perfection from locally grown herbs, cranberries, blackberries, and marionberries. Unlike mass-produced salad dressings and marinades, I offer products you can always count on to titillate your taste buds. In addition, all of my products are nutritious, and beautiful. The possibilities for its use as a dressing and marinade are endless – even the kids love it! Once a person tastes these delectable treats, not only are they “hooked,” they are spreading the word to others and finding new ways to include it in their recipes.
I had the sincere pleasure of chatting with Elaine Fosse while at the Whole Foods Market gluten free fair; she was kind enough to let my family sample every flavor of her delicious dressings, and we were instantly hooked. I knew that you would all love her dressings too, so I asked if she would be interested in sponsoring a giveaway on Gluten Free Taste of Home; she generously agreed, so be sure to enter the giveaway at the end of this review for your chance to WIN a (5) bottle assortment of Fosse Farms dressings .
Fosse Farms Dressings are available in the following DELICIOUS flavors:
My family loves every flavor of the Fosse Farms Dressing collection, but if we had to single out favorites, mine would be Blackberry and Provencal, my husband loves the Provencal, my youngest daughter loves the Raspberry and the Provencal, my son loves the Blackberry, and my oldest daughter loves the Cranberry and the Raspberry. But again, we all love every flavor! Fosse Farms dressings truly taste homemade... they are really very special!
In addition to ordering Fosse Farms dressings directly from their website for home delivery, you can purchase them at the following retail locations:
- Whole Foods Market- (5) convenient locations: Bellevue, WA & Redmond, WA Vancouver, WA & Westlake, WA "Pearl District" Portland, OR
- East Point Seafood - South Bend, WA
- Bayview Thirftway - Olympia, WA
- C by the Sea - Seaside, OR
- Marlene’s Market & Deli 2 locations - Federal Way, WA & Tacoma, WA
- Nature's Market - Kent, WA
- Pioneer Grocery - South Bend, WA
- Ralph’s Thriftway - Olympia, WA
- Farmers Market - Raymond, WA
- Farmers Market - Hoquiam, WA
- Grandma’s Treasure Chest - Grayland, WA
- All Wrapped Up - Montesano, WA
- The Buttery - Cannon Beach, OR
*Also stop by Cannon Beach's Farmers Market in Oregon on Tuesdays from June 16, 2010 through September 1, 2010.
1) Become a Gluten Free Taste of Home follower (must follow PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect in the side bar of this website) AND visit the Fosse Farms website to browse their dressing selections; LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me that you are now following Gluten Free Taste of Home PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect, AND also tell me which flavor of Fosse Farms dressing you are most excited to try. (1 entry)
BONUS ENTRIES: (each entry comment must be entered separately to be a valid entry)
2) Blog about this giveaway linking it back to this post AND the Fosse Farms website . Please LEAVE ME A COMMENT with THE LINK TO YOUR POST or it will not count. (3 entries)
3) Visit the recipes page on the Fosse Farms website; LEAVE ME A COMMENT with the name of the recipe using Fosse Farms dressing that you would most like to try. (1 entry)
4) Grab my Freebie Fairy button and display it on your website/blog (copy the html code for my button from the sidebar of The Freebie Fairy website and paste the code into your website), and LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me you did it. (1 entry)
5) Follow me onTwitterAND tweet the giveaway; LEAVE ME A COMMENT with the link. MAXIMUM 1 tweet/RT per hour please! (1 entry PER tweet/RT)
6) Follow my Freebie Fairy giveaway & product review website PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (in the right hand sidebar of The Freebie Fairy website) and LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me you did it. (1 entry)
7) Grab my Gluten Free Taste of Home button and display it on your website/blog (copy the html code in the side bar of my Gluten Free Taste of Home website and paste the code into your website), and LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me you did it. (1 entry)
*GIVEAWAY OPEN TO US & CANADA*
Giveaway ends on Thursday June 17, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. PST (late entries will not be posted). Winners will be selected by random.org. Winners will be notified by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond before new winners are selected.
*REMEMBER... please leave your e-mail address with EACH entry so I can contact you if you win.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I was not compensated for this review; I received complimentary salad dressing for review purposes courtesy of Fosse Farms . I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”