My daughter was diagnosed with Celiac Disease at the tender age of 5. One of the things she asked when learning she would need to follow a gluten free diet for life is "Does that mean I can never eat another ice cream cone?" My heart ached for her. Why should any child have to be denied one of the most fundamental joys of childhood... an ice cream cone! About a year later I found some gluten free ice cream cones in a health food store, but they cost $7.00 for 10 cones! There was no way that would fit into our budget, no matter how badly I wanted to give my kids ice cream cones. I finally discovered Let's Do Gluten Free Ice Cream Cones made by Edward & Sons Trading Co. at Whole Foods Market. The price was extremely reasonable, and I was so excited to bring ice cream cones home for my kids for the first time in 2 years! My kids were ecstatic to once again indulge in eating ice cream cones, and I was so happy for them.
Let's Do Gluten Free Ice Cream Cones taste great! They are crunchy and delicious... everything an ice cream cone should be. The only thing that makes them taste even better are the addition of Let's Do Sprinklez to top of the ice cream cone. Let's Do Sprinklez are also gluten free, and come in three varieties: Carnival, Chocolatey, and Confetti . What a fabulous gift Let's Do Gluten Free Ice Cream Cones and Let's Do Sprinklez has given the gluten free community, by giving us back some of the simple pleasures in life. Would you like to try Let's Do Gluten Free Ice Cream Cones and Let's Do Sprinklez? Yes? Great, because I am GIVING (10) lucky Gluten Free Taste of Home followers (1) box of Let's Do Gluten Free Ice Cream Cones AND (1) box of Let's Do Sprinklez (Carnival variety)!
Edward & Sons Trading Co. wants you to know:
"Our Let's Do…® Gluten Free Ice Cream Cones are nothing short of amazing! Crisp, light, and delectable, fill these cones with your favorite frozen dessert and delight any partygoer on the planet. Be sure to top your cone creation with Let's Do…® Sprinkelz™. Available in colorful Carnival, satisfying Chocolaty, and tiny round Confetti, Let's Do…® Sprinkelz™ awaken the child within. Put a smile on someone's face with Let's Do…® Gluten Free Ice Cream Cones and Let's Do…® Sprinkelz™ . You may find that smile turns out to be your own! Click Here To Buy Gluten Free Ice Cream Cones "
1) Become a Gluten Free Taste of Home follower (must follow PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect in the side bar of this website) AND subscribe to the Edward & Sons newsletter on the Edward & Sons website; LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me you are following me PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect AND that you subscribed to the Edward & Sons newsletter. (1 entry)
BONUS ENTRIES: (each entry comment must be entered separately to be a valid entry)
2) Grab my Freebie Fairy button and display it on your website/blog (copy the html code for my button from the sidebar of The Freebie Fairy website and paste the code into your website), and LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me you did it. (1 entry)
3) Blog about this giveaway linking it back to my Gluten Free Taste of Home blog AND the Let's Do... page on the Edward & Sons website. Please LEAVE ME A COMMENT with THE LINK TO YOUR POST or it will not count. (5 entries)
4) Follow me on Twitter and tweet the giveaway; LEAVE ME A COMMENT with the link. MAXIMUM 1 tweet/RT per hour please! (1 entry PER tweet/RT)
5) Follow my Freebie Fairy giveaway & product review website PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (in the right hand sidebar of The Freebie Fairy website) and LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me you did it. (2 entries)
6) Grab my Gluten Free Taste of Home button and display it on your website/blog (copy the html code in the side bar of my Gluten Free Taste of Home website and paste the code into your website), and LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me you did it. (1 entry)
*GIVEAWAY OPEN TO US ONLY*
Giveaway ends on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. PST (late entries will not be posted). Winners will be selected by random.org. Winners will be notified by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond before new winners are selected.
*REMEMBER... please leave your e-mail address with EACH entry so I can contact you if you win.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I was not compensated for this review; I received complimentary Let's Do Gluten Free Ice Cream Cones and Sprinklez for review purposes courtesy of Edward & Sons Trading Co . I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”