Do you love chocolate? I do! I thought I had hit the jackpot when I discovered that I could eat a delicious chocolate bar everyday that was actually good for me! A company named Attune had the brilliant idea to make gluten free chocolate bars that each have a full days supply of probiotics in them! You heard right... healthy, "gut-loving" probiotics hidden in an all natural gluten free chocolate bar. The best part is Attune is GIVING AWAY a one months supply of their gluten free Chocolate Probiotic Bars to (1) very lucky Gluten Free Taste of Home follower (winner will receive 4 boxes containing 7 bars each = 28 bars).
"You might not think much about digestion until you have discomfort or digestive issues. Busy lifestyles, large meals, late dinners and other stresses can result in an overworked digestive system that could use a little help. Attune’s clinically proven probiotics help promote digestive health, so you can forget about feeling uncomfortable and focus on feeling your best.
Attune is a great way to help promote digestive balance, but remember, it's important to eat a balanced diet with 25-30 grams of fiber each day. Also, make sure you drink plenty of water or other liquids, reduce stress, and plan regular meals and exercise. If you continue to experience discomfort, talk with your healthcare provider. *Sources Danisco HOWARU Probiotic Research Library - read all the available scientific literature on HOWARU probiotic strains, Bifido and Acidophilus"
My 2 cents:
You might be wondering if a chocolate that is good for you actually tastes good; you bet! My 7 year old regularly asks for an Attune gluten free Chocolate Probiotic Bar for dessert, even when other dessert choices are available for her to choose from. It makes me feel great that my daughter and husband who have digestive issues are getting their daily probiotics... and it makes them happy that they get a tasty chocolate treat! Although all of the flavors tasted wonderful I am especially partial to the Raspberry Dark Chocolate, my daughters favorite is the Chocolate Crisp, and my husband raves about the Mint Chocolate.
Attune is GIVING (1) lucky Gluten Free Taste of Home follower (28) Attune gluten free Chocolate Probiotic Bars (4 packs containing 7 bars each)! Winner may chose the flavors of the 4 packs!
TO ENTER GIVEAWAY (mandatory):
Become a Gluten Free Taste of Home follower (must follow PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect in the side bar of this website) AND Visit the Attune website ; LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me that you are now following gluten Free Taste of Home PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect, AND also tell me the flavors of the Attune Bars you would like to receive if you are chosen as winner (4 flavors maximum please). *Please take your time choosing the flavors, as the flavors you list really will be the ones you receive if you win! (1 entry)
BONUS ENTRIES: (each entry comment must be entered separately to be a valid entry):
1) Vote for my Gluten Free Pumpkin Doughnuts AND my Gluten Free Vegetarian Spring Roll Recipe in the Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook contest (click on the Foodista "Vote for me" buttons for BOTH recipes; you will find the buttons in the sidebar of this website, not far from the top.) LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me that you have placed your votes for BOTH of my recipes ON THE FOODISTA WEBSITE. (5 entries)
2) Grab my Freebie Fairy button and display it on your website/blog (copy the html code for my button from the sidebar of my Freebie Fairy giveaway website and paste the code into your website), and LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me you did it. (2 entries)
4) Blog about this giveaway linking it back to my Freebie Fairywebsite AND theAttune website . Please LEAVE ME A COMMENT with THE LINK TO YOUR POST or it will not count. (5 entries)
5) Follow me on Twitterand tweet the giveaway; LEAVE ME A COMMENT with the link. MAXIMUM 1 tweet/RT per hour please!(1 entry PER tweet/RT)
6) Follow my Freebie Fairy blog and LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me you did it. (2 entries)
7) Grab my Gluten Free Taste of Home button and display it on your website/blog (copy the html code in the side bar of my Gluten Free Taste of Home website and paste the code into your website), and LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me you did it. (2 entries)
Giveaway ends on Thursday January 7, 2009 at 7:00 p.m. PST. Winner will be selected by random.org. I will announce the winner by January 9, 2009. Winner will be notified by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
*REMEMBER... please leave your e-mail address with EACH entry so I can contact you if you win.
*“I received products for this review on behalf of Attune. All opinions are solely my own. Others who may use this product or service may have different opinions.”