I am hosting a coupon giveaway for Talenti Gelato to help them celebrate the release of their new gelato flavor Sea Salt Caramel! Yippee! Two lucky Gluten Free Taste of Home followers will each win (1) coupon for a FREE pint of Talenti Gelato (up to $5.99 value)!
If you haven't yet had the pleasure of indulging in a salty-sweet pint of Talenti's amazing gluten free Sea Salt Caramel Gelato then I would be happy to share my experience with you. I can honestly say that I have never had a store bought frozen dessert that even comes close to satisfying my craving for salty-sweet comfort food in the same way that Talenti's Sea Salt Caramel does. It is obvious with every delightful bite that Talenti uses the best ingredients in it's new Sea Salt Caramel flavor. This unique gelato contains Argentine caramel made just for Talenti, as well as the very best Fleur De Sel sea salt from France... there are even small chocolate covered sea salt caramel truffles throughout the gelato to enhance this already delicious frozen treat. It's a must try!
Talenti Gelato wants you to know...
"Like all Talenti gelatos e sorbettos, Sea Salt Caramel is artisanally made using fresh hormone-free milk and pure cane sugar—no high-fructose corn syrup."
(2) Lucky Gluten Free Taste of Home followers will each WIN (1) coupon for a FREE pint of Talenti Gelato (up to $5.99 value).
2) Like Talenti Gelato on Facebook . (1 entry)
TO ENTER GIVEAWAY (#1 is a mandatory entry):
1) Become a Gluten Free Taste of Home follower (must follow PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect in the side bar of this website) AND visit the Talenti Gelato website to view their other products; LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me you now follow me PUBLICLY, AND tell me the name of another flavor of Talenti Gelato or Sorbetto you found on your visit to their website that you would like to try (other than the Sea Salt Caramel flavor, please). (1 entry)
BONUS ENTRIES (each entry comment must be entered separately to be a valid entry):
3) Follow Talenti Gelato on Twitter . (1 entry)
4) Blog about this giveaway linking it back to this blog post AND the Sea Salt Caramel Gelato page on the Talenti Gelato website. Please LEAVE ME A COMMENT with THE LINK TO YOUR POST or it will not count. (3 entries)
5) "Like" my Gluten Free Taste of Home page on Facebook ; LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me you did this. (1 entry)
6) "Like" my Freebie Fairy page on Facebook ; LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me you did this. (1 entry)
7) Follow Gluten Free Taste of Home on Twitter AND tweet the giveaway; LEAVE ME A COMMENT (with your twitter link) telling me you did it. (one entry per tweet/RT; DO NOT EXCEED (1) TWEET/RT PER HOUR!)
8) Grab my Gluten Free Taste of Home button and display it on your website/blog (copy the html code for my button from the sidebar of this website and paste the code into your website), and LEAVE ME A COMMENT with a LINK to where you pasted my button. (1 entry)
*REMEMBER... please leave your e-mail address with EACH entry so I can contact you if you win.
9) Subscribe to Gluten Free Taste of Home via e-mail (in right hand sidebar of this blog). (1 entry)
*GIVEAWAY OPEN TO US ONLY*
Giveaway ends on Wednesday September 28, 2011 at 7:00 p.m. PST (entries received after this time will not be posted). Winner will be selected by random.org. Winner will be notified by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected; PLEASE NOTE: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR E-MAIL REPLIES THAT ARE SENT TO ME AND NOT RECEIVED IN MY INBOX FOR ANY REASON. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A PROMPT REPLY BACK FROM ME ASSUME I DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR E-MAIL. RE-SEND YOUR REPLY UNTIL YOU RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM ME WITHIN 48 HOURS (FROM THE TIME I SENT YOUR WINNER'S NOTIFICATION E-MAIL) OR A NEW WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN. LEAVING AN ENTRY COMMENT ON THIS POST WILL SERVE AS ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS.
Best of luck!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I was not compensated for this review. I received the item/items featured in this post for review purposes courtesy of the product company and/or its PR or publishing company. I was not required to write a positive review, and the opinions I have expressed are solely my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”