I had the pleasure of trying out Custom Choice Cereal.
All I had to do is log onto their website, Custom Choice Cereal . It shows three steps on creating your cereal mix, very easy. To start with I clicked on "Start Mixing". (there is also the option on clicking on "Our Favorites Mixes").
Step 1. Select Your Base, "Choose Me". It gives three different choices for the base.
Organic Corn Flakes
Organic Good Morning Flakes
I chose the Cinnamon Granola. I love granola.
Step 2. Add Ingredients, "Choose Me". It gives you 12 different kinds of fruit to pick from. And off to the right hand side you will see choices for nuts and seeds.
Organic Wild Berries
I chose the Strawberries, again one of my favorites. Click on "Next Please".
Step 3. Place Your Order. Then you get to name your cereal. I made it simple, I called mine "Strawberry Granola". Then You click on "Save Name". Then after that is your Shopping Cart and Check Out Page.
So you see it is really easy to order. In a few days I had my "Strawberry Granola" cereal. It comes in a 12 once bag. 6 Servings.
Now for the taste test. It tastes really good and yummy. A little more sugar than I would like for my taste, but it is very good. The cereal filled up my tummy and I was ready to go until lunch. I would say that the kids would love this cereal.
It was really fun being able to pick and choose what I wanted in my cereal. A very creative choice on Custom Choice Cereal's part. I think that the kids would enjoy helping mom pick out the cereal. And the excitement when it comes in the mail. Thumbs up to Custom Choice Cereal .
What does Custom Choice Cereal say about it's cereal? Well I will tell you.
They understand the very specific needs and concerns of being on a gluten-free diet and decided to address them by
choosing only the highest quality ingredients
focusing exclusively on gluten-free items
testing all of their ingredients for gluten and potential cross-contamination
maintaining a dedicated gluten-free facility
delivering your personal mix conveniently to your doorstep
They strive to make your online mixing process a fun experience while at the same time providing interesting and useful information about each of their ingredients.
Here is an nice picture of Hajo (founder of company) with the cereal.
So here it is the giveaway. As I said one luck winner will receive one free cereal mix.
1) Follow me on Google Friend Connect. (1 entry)
2) Subscribe to my RSS Feed or E-mail. (1 entry each)
3) Follow me on Twitter and send out a tweet about my giveaway. (2 entries)
4) Tweet about this giveaway daily. (2 additional entries a day)
You can use this for an example, "I'd like to win custom from @ at @ ".
5) Become a fan of of mine on Facebook . (1 entry)
6) Blog about this giveaway and link to Lisa's Gluten-Free Advice and Healthy Living
and to Custom Choice Cereal . (3 entries)
7) Add my blog to your blog roll. (2 entries)
8) Add my button to the side bar of your blog. (3 entries)
9) Follow Custom Choice Cereal on Facebook . (1 entry)
10) Follow Custom Choice Cereal on Twitter . (1 entry)
11) Follow Custom Choice Cereal on their RSS Feed or in an e-mail . (1 entry each)
12) Add Custom Choice Cereal to your blog roll. (2 entries)
13) Check out my Squidoo Lens and/or create your own Squidoo Lens . (2 entries each)
Please leave me a comment while you are there as well leave me a comment on here telling me you checked out my Squidoo Lens.
14) Check out my other blog, Mom's Misc. Adventures . (1 entry)
15) Check out my husband Mike's Website, Primerica Financial Services . (1 entry)
That gives you several possible entries for this giveaway.
Leave a comment for each entry.
Be sure and leave me your Twitter user name and Blog URL of your post.
Leave me your e-mail address or make sure it is visible on your blog so that in the event that you win this giveaway I can contact you.