Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

what could i do for the side of my face its swollen from my tooth pain

Posted by irene

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

Hi Irene,

If your face is swollen, you need to see a dentist right away. This is very serious.

Best to you,

CK Wilde

NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: