Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

Someone is accusing me of poisoning their son. I never done so but she said that she can tell by the white coloring on his finge

Posted by sphillipy

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first


The best thing you can do is seek legal help. An attorney who specializes in cases like this will help you investigate the issue and find answers for your specific situation.

Best of luck to you.

NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: