Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

large quanities of yellow sand like discharge in urine, so much that it gets stuck in his penis. what is this?

Posted by swtstar

Answers (2)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first


I can't tell you what your friend has. He needs to visit the doctor to find out what is wrong.

But, my husband had kidney stones a while ago. They looked like gritty particles.  Kidney disease is serious and needs to be treated.

Please have him consult a doctor as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

CK Wilde

Wellsphere Caregiving Community

This sounds like a sexually transmitted disese but it can also be some other diease, the only way to know for sure is to consult with a physician
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: