Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

hi i got clubbed in the knee caps with a golf club. My knee cap is swelling and i have to walk woth one foot. What do u think i

Posted by Akhes

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first


Hope your knee is healing. If you are still having problems, please see a doctor.

NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: