Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

Caregiver for mu 28 yr old son

Posted by Valerie F. Facebook

Is there any way to get money since I must stay home to take care of him?  

He is still fighting Social Security and was told his hearing will not be untill June 2012.

I am frustrated and most savings is gone.  If you have any ideas please let me know.

He is want the opthomoligist calls as "double blind" and color blind. 

Comments (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
Hi,Go to your community dss office and ask for homehealth for your son.Tell them your situation.I know in this state they will pay family to take care of family,good luck.colorado
Post a comment
Write a comment: