Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

a golf ball size lump on the right side at the bend of my upper leg in the front?

Posted by jodi

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

Hi Jodi,

I am sorry but there is no way online to tell you what may happening with your knee. It could be something benign or serious. The only way to find out is to see your doctor.

If you don't have a regular family doctor, search google or bing for "urgent care clinic in (your city and state)" to find a clinic that you can just go and be seen by a doctor.

Walmart has clinics in some of their stores. So does CVS Pharmacy. If they can't help you, they can tell you about doctors in your area who can help.

Don't spend any more time worrrying about your knee. Have it checked out.

Best to you!

NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: