Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

where can i go in chester PA to be tested for testicular cancer

Posted by joerok179

one of my testicules swolled up about 3 days ago & i don't have insurance so i can't go to a regular doctor
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
Fox Chase Cancer Center, the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania's Abramson Cancer Center, just to name 2 off the top of my head.  Is there a cancer center at Crozier Chester?  You may need to see your primary care physician first for a referrral.  Good luck! 
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: