I read a fascinating news report earlier today. A Massachusetts resident who has been suffering for the past 12 years from the painful after effects of a famous case of salmonella poisoning began sprinkling turmeric on her food a couple of months ago. Well, her life has changed. For the better.
She can now do things that she wasn’t able to do before, such as vacuum the floor. And here I do feel compelled to comment that it is a tad beyond my comprehension how vacuuming the floor could possibly be viewed as a positive thing…!!!
Seriously, though, this is a very interesting story, published on August 15 th, see: http://tinyurl.com/5nzu5d. And it gives us a further example of the importance of spicing up our food!