Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

my husband has a red rash on his ears and cheek bone that comes and goes can you help

Posted by carlsandy0783

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: