he told me that there was blood going through the lump and it has grown in the last month. it has grown 0.6cm in the past month. he told me that he wouldn't leave her to wait for a biopsy he'd rather get it out as soon as possible. I am really worried about her i noticed the lump when she was four months old and have been waiting for 8 months to have her scaned with all the other doctors telling me it was just PROBABLY a cist. Please let me know if this is a serious problem as i think i could deal with this better if i knew what was ahead. I have three older kids all under 10 I need a clear head and to know where to go from here.