Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

i have found a small lump between my breasts it is solid ne ideas

Posted by bootykickin

please help
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

Yes, you should make an appointment with your OB/Gyn as soon as you can to have them help you figure out if the lump is something to look into or just a swollen lymph node.


NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: