Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

i have a large mass of some sort in my middle and lower stomach it hurts to touch and now its red and some places looks brusied

Posted by linda

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

You honestly need to see your physician as soon as you are able as he is the only one who can tell you what exactly is going on. If it hurts to touch with other symptoms as well I wouldn't wait because you deserve to find out what's wrong and get some relief.

 Good luck!

NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: