Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

How do I know if a bump on my husband's chest is cancer or calcium deposit?

Posted by disney51108

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

The only way to know is to have him see his doctor and if still worried then ask for a scan whether it be ultrasound, x-ray, or CT scan.

It's better to get checked and find out it's nothing than to wait and miss a window for curing something bad, you know?

Good luck and let me know if I can be of anymore help.

NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: