Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I live in Central WI. My breast surgeon decided to close down her practice. How do I find a new breast surgeon?

Posted by angellinda Facebook

The surgeon I was recommended and grew to trust shes she's clsoing her practice tihs month. She did my sentinle node surgery and put in my Chemo port. This is Fast & sudden. I have 8 more weekly Taxol to finish! I'm depressed, sad, crushed and in pain Etc. How do I find someone as qualified sas she is? We're jobless and I'm hopeless financially! I can't be moving to another place? How can I when wew're so down and out?
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
Your surgeon will most likely have other surgeons in the area that she will be sending her patients to. 
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: