Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I have a soft lump in my underarm. What kind of test should I ask or allow my doctor to do first?

Posted by April

The lump has been present for four months. Have taken two rounds of antibiotics. Very sensitive to touch like fiberglass in your skin when it is touched. Now both breasts are tender.
Post an answer
Write a comment: