Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I have a reddish lump under my right nipple on my breast. It hurts. Help? Im only young!

Posted by emma

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
It is always better to be safe than sorry so a visit to your doctor would be wise and have it checked out.
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: