Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I have a lump in my right breast. What is bilateral breast/fibrosis breast disease?

Posted by Dar

I have a lomp in my rite breast and i would like to kwn more about bilateral breast/fibrosis breast disease

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
Bilateral breast cancer is having breast cancer in both breasts rather than just one. The cancer community contains a lot of useful information about breast cancer, both unilateral and bilateral. Here are small sample of information it has: Also, contains a plethora of information that you may find helpful.
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: