Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

something is wrong with me i am under rhumatoligist, eay specialist but they seem baffled please help

Posted by Carole S. Facebook

i have  suffered with anziety bad memory and  deppresion and rhumatoid arthritis  on and off for approx twenty years  but in the last three years i  have developed posterior uvitis  chronic fatige  and in last few weeks my balance as i am walking  i seem to stumble to the left ,  i have allso noticed a numb feeling over part of my body on left side  and a weird tingleing feeling  i am  allso haveing  a nagging ache pain in my lower spine it makes it difficult to sleep ,  i have allso woken in the night screaming with  chronic  spasm  pain in my left calf,  i sometimes get  a feeling in my throat  that likes it is swelling or something as it is hard to even swallow saliva  as it chokes me,  my thinking process  is terrible as is concentration  memory  and i get this brain fog  i can never plan anything as i never no from one day to the next how i will be !  please somebody help  
Answers (2)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

Hi Carol -

I am not sure when this was posted, as I can't see a date, but I hope y ou haven't waited too long for a reply.  My suggestion would be to see a neurologist.  I say this because of the memory problems, the balance issues (which may or may not be related to a neurological issue), the tingling/numb feelings, etc.  The other issues can be neurologically related as their are several things they could stem from.  If you need a referral, I'll bet your rheumatologist would give you one.  There are several ailments that cover all the symptoms you have that a neurologist deals with and it would be worth the visit to find out.  I hope that helps and let me know what happens. 

Did you ever get help?
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: