In the spirit of Thanksgiving I made a list of things I am thankful for.
1. I am thankful for my Pdoc and therapist, (of, course).
2. I am thankful for my dogs, they are sometimes the only live thing that I feel comfortable around.
3. Thank God for Seroquel, without I can’t sleep.
4. Well, I thank God for all my medicines even with their side effects.
5. I am so grateful I was able to get into my jeans today, despite the additional weight the Seroquel has added.
6. I am thankful for Starbucks, even when I am depressed, their beverages bring me pleasure.
7. I am glad I have a job, so many are unemployed.
8. I am grateful the election is over with.
9. I am grateful for my family, they have given me strength, courage, and determination in this journey.
10. I am grateful for God, without him I would not be here.