Health knowledge made personal
Bipolar Disorder Community
Join this community!
› Share page:
+ Add Blog to My Feeds
› View Profile
› Send a message
› Write on Whiteboard
More from this Member
Ray Sandford-Alert 3
Now I know why cats have 9 lives
Cannot blog today, sick cat redux
Call to Action:Telephone Gov Pawlenty, MN, on Wed
Holly is home!
» View All
I got tagged! 8 random facts
Posted Nov 17 2008 8:58pm
I got tagged by Fiddy, the webmaster of Seroxat (Paxil) Sufferers Stand Up and Be Counted
The tag rules are as follows:
Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
At the end of your blog post tag eight people and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.
1. I was born in Manhattan, and spent the first 8 months of my life in a foster home on Long Island until I was adopted.
2. I have lived in NJ my whole life, since I was 8 months old, except one year when I lived in LA.
3. When I lived in LA I did a lot of voice work and met people who do voices on the "Simpsons" and "South Park". I even had an
4. I have driven the Staten Island Ferry and the Docklands light railroad. (The conductor was by my side).
5. I have been on TV twice, once on the Morton Downey Show and once on Jeopardy!
6. My favorite TV shows of all time are Spongebob, Law and Order CI, and Red Dwarf.
7. I have written 3 novels, all unpublished, and a childrens book.
8. I have had poems and Erotica professionally published.
9. (for good measure). I am an amateur astronomer.
I am not passing this on, but if you want to play, consider yourself tagged.
Post a comment
Write a comment:
Do You Suffer From Calorie Forgetfulness?
I have frequent numbness in my right leg while driving, but I do not suffer any anxiety attacks. What is it?
Have Fun This Holiday Weekend, but Don’t Forget That Buzzed Driving Is Drunk Driving
ERADICATE END-OF-LIFE INTERVENTIONS THAT MERELY PROLONG SUFFERING AND DRIVE UP HEALTH-CARE COSTS
Do you suffer panic attacks while driving?
Don’t forget: Drive to Work Day is April 1
National Awareness Week - Seven Healthy Habits of Headache and Migraine Sufferers
Teeth Grinding: Are you or your child suffering from this habit?
i have the habit of sleeping in left side only. recently i'm suffering with pain at tthe juncture point of my right hand arm and
Green Your Driving Habits: Drive Sanely
About Health Mavens
how to fight depression and anxiety
hydroco apap 5
5 hour energy
ultrasound at 5 weeks
5 weeks pregnant
Video Health Stories
Advertise With Us
See all the
latest blog posts.
Salmonella Nutrition Bars
Children Staph Infection
How to Reduce LDL
Life Expectancy Emphysema
Itchy Swollen Eyelids
Bone Density Medications
Causes of Swelling
Pregnancy Brown Discharge
Sore Neck Glands
Itchy Rash on Arms
Itchy Throat Cough
Pinched Nerve Neck Symptoms
Burning Sensation During Urination
Blood Clots During Period
Swollen Lymph Node Armpit
Causes of Lump
Causes of Itching
Swollen Lymph Nodes Groin
Signs of Pregnancy Before Missed Period
Causes of Rash
Coughing Up Phlegm
Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes
Early Pregnancy Brown Discharge
Gillian Barre Syndrome
Sore Throat Body Aches
Symptoms of Swelling
Side Effects of Flu Shot
Find a Counselor
Wellsphere does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
See additional information.
Copyright © 2015 Remedy Health Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.