Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

hi, i have bipolar and i need help, on meds already but need counceling or groups to tend. where would look to find one closest

Posted by labandit

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
The doctor who diagnosed you & writes your script should be able to refer you. Look in your local directory under mental health. In my area we have the Andrews Center, formerly the MH/MR Center, & they have counciling at income based rates.
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: