Hello and once again, another edition of Hazed & Confused Mark Ingram Jersey cheap is here. Doesn't seem like that long ago that we were here!So not much has happened in the Indy world since last time we were here, though one quite interesting thing has happened that I haven't seen reported in many places and that being that ROH wrestler Larry Sweeny has been suspended from the company and taking off this weekends shows. No news has come out on exactly why or what Sweeny has done to get suspended. Personally I hope its nothing too bad as Sweeny is gold on the mic and has such a charismatic style.Talking of ROH, by the time you read this they will have held their 7th Anniversary show on Saturday 21st March,which takes place at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City.
Matches taking place are:* ROH Champion Nigel McGuinness vs. Pro Wrestling NOAH GHC Jr. Heavyweight Champion KENTA
* ROH Tag Team Title Match: Kevin Steen & El Generico � vs. The American Wolves
* Ultimate Endurance Match: Tyler Black, Necro Butcher and Delirious vs. Austin Aries and Jimmy Jacobs and Brodie Lee
* Bryan Danielson and a mystery partner vs. Bison Smith and a mystery partner
* Brent Albright vs. Claudio Castagnoli
* Jerry Lynn vs. Mike Quackenbush
* D-Lo Brown vs. Jay BriscoeFinally on ROH news, they held a show on Friday 20th March in Elizabeth, PA.
Match results are as follows:1. Delirious def. Sterling James Keenan.
2. Kenny King & Rhett Titus def. Erick Stevens & Matt Cross.
3. Bryan Danielson def. Mike Quackenbush.
4. Brent Albright def. Jerry Lynn & Claudio Castagnoli in a Three-way bout.
5. Brodie Lee & Jimmy Jacobs def. The Necro Butcher & Tyler Black.
6. Austin Aries def. Roderick Strong
7. GHC Jr. Heavyweight Champion KENTA & El Generico def. ROH World Champion Nigel McGuinness & Davey Richards
After the last match, it was feared that McGuinness was injured as had a lot of pain in his shoulder after KENTA hit the GTS on him. However he has been given the all-clear to wrestle on the 21st March show.Pro Wrestling Guerrilla have announced matches for their 99th and 100th events during the weekend of April 11th and 12th:
Ninety-Nine1. Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Championship Match: Chris Hero vs. Austin Aries
2. Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Tag Team Championship Match: The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) vs. The Motor City Machine Guns (Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley),
3. Bryan Danielson vs. Chuck Taylor
4. Sonjay Dutt vs. Roderick Strong
5. Kenny Omega vs. Davey Richards
6. Tyler Black vs. El Generico
7. B-Boy vs. Joey Ryan
8. "The Professional" Scott Lost, Brandon & Dustin Cutler vs. Scorpio Sky, Los Luchas (Phoenix Star & Zokre)One Hundred
1. Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Championship Match: Colt Cabana vs. winner of Hero/Aries on 4/11
2. Joey Ryan vs. Paul London
3. Bryan Danielson vs. Kenny Omega
4. Sonjay Dutt vs. El Generico
5. Tyler Black vs. Davey Richards
6. "The Professional" Scott Lost vs. Roderick StrongSHIMMER have announced a HUGE weekend on the 2nd and 3rd May at Berwin, IL with tapings of their Volume 23, 24, 25 and 26 DVD's. No matches have been announced yet, but I would imagine that MsChif will be defending her title on at least one of these tapings.CZW have the "Eye For An Eye" event coming up on April 11th at their usual venue, The Arena in Philly.
Matches scheduled so far are Nick Gage Vs Deranged, Drew Blood Vs Pinkie Sanchez and CZW Junior Champion Ryan McBride Vs Ego Fantastico.International Wrestling Syndicate have their 10th Anniversary coming up in May. No matches signed yet but they do have "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash appearing. Again nothing on if hes wrestling or just appearing at the event.Well, I was wrong and thats actually quite abit of news from the Indy scene!So, now to the part that you all were waiting for, the Hazed & Confused Indy Interview!Welcome to another Indy Interview here at Hazed & Confused, this week joining us is CZW and NWE wrestler and a member of BLKout, Sabian.
Sabian, thank you for joining us this week.We've got a few questions for you about wrestling and your career and we shall finish up with a few random ones. Some of these have also been sent in by our readers1) Firstly, for those who may be unfamiliar with you, could you give us some background information about yourself?
I'm from Philadelphia. I've been wrestling since February 2000, mainly on the East Coast but I've wrestled down South, in the Midwest, overseas...
I would say that I'm one of the most under rated wrestlers currently on the Indy scene.2) What do you consider to be "UNIQUE" about yourself that differentiates you from other wrestlers?
I can adapt to any wrestling style and I know how to keep myself fresh and not become stale like so many other wrestlers out there. A lot of them being the guys that some of these fans seem to praise so much. I know how to entertain and give the people their money's worth.3) Who do you consider to be the most influential people on your wrestling career Jason Pierre-Paul Jersey cheap?
Over time there have been different people but right now I would say the most influential are Afa The Wild Samoan and Big Vito.4) Which wrestlers do you see as being an inspiration to the wrestling business?
Any vet that has been to the top and are willing to share their knowledge and advice with us guys that are on the come up, guys that are respectful,humble and appreciative for getting this advice from them.5) What do you consider to be the greatest advice you have received in the wrestling business and from whom?
The greatest advice that I've received is that no matter how long you're in the game,you never stop learning. Also, to always stay humble and never forget where you come from.6) What would you see as being highlights in your career to date?
Getting the opportunity to wrestle in Spain. I really learned a lot while I was there as far as, how to be a smarter and more entertaining performer.Also, I received a lot of useful advice from guys that have been around for a long time and have accomplished so much in the business.7) Five years from now, where would you like to see your wrestling career?
WWE.8) What type of training/conditioning do you do for wrestling?
Weightlifting and training in the ring daily.9) What do you consider to be the best thing about being a wrestler?
Doing something that I love and entertaining people to the point where they always wanna see me perform again and again.10) What are your thoughts on the movie "The Wrestler" and its portrayal of the Indy circuit?
The movie was really good and it was right on point with what indy wrestlers go through and deal with.11) Are there any companies that you haven't yet worked for that you would like to?
WWE,TNA,Zero One,New Japan,WWC.12) Who have you had the most fun working with or teaming with?
The list of people that I've had fun working with is too long so, I'll just say, people that I have natural chemistry with. As far as teaming goes, it's my crew BLKout julius peppers Jerseys cheap.13) And who, that you haven't worked or teamed with yet would you like to Reggie Bush Jersey cheap?
Jushin "Thunder" Liger14) How did you come up with your gimmick and ring name?My ring name "Sabian" came from the movie,"The Negotiator". Kevin Spacey's name in the movie was,Chris Sabian and that was the name that I originally used when I first started wrestling.
But, I dropped the "Chris" cause it wasn't needed.
My gimmick is just me with the volume turned up.15) Have you ever found that bookers have accidentally contacted you think you were Chris Sabin?
That's never happened but I did have to change my name for television in Spain for NWE because Rikishi felt that "Sabian" sounded too much like "Chris Sabin". My name over there is Spade O.16) Finally, any advice for people starting out or wanting to get into the business?Don't get into it if you're not serious and can't handle stress, pain, injuries, backstabbing, people playing politics, shady promoters, grown men and women who act like children and like to play high school games and most of all, people that don't understand that pro wrestling is a form of entertainment and it's not "real".If you can deal with all of those things, then it's for you.And now for some less serious questions.Favorite TV Show?
The WireFavorite Band and/or Song?
The Diplomats and State Property. I have a lot of favorite songs,I can't pick just one.Who is cooler, Chuck Norris or Mr T?
Mr TAnd finally, any message for the readers here at Hazed & Confused?
Keep showing your support for Hazed & Confused and for Indy wrestling.Thank you very much for joining us here, we appreciate you finding some time for us in your schedule and we all would like to wish you the best for the future.Again, another amazing interview, Sabian being so helpful and an awesome guy to talk with. Id advise people to check out any of his solo matches or matches with his BLKout crew.So next week... an interview so big it will probably have to be split into two parts. Seriously, its THAT big and features one of the most Hardcore female wrestlers on the Indy scene.If you haven't guessed already, next weeks interview will be with *drum roll*... LuFisto!Anyways, thank you all once again for reading and I shall be back again the same time next week.This has been Hazed & Confused, goodnight