Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

Need advice please

Posted by Chastity F.

Would like to know were to go if a incident of vilolence occured at a county ballfield, and your rights were violated as well. Who and how to file complaint - And whats the regulations for such, thanks!
Comments (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

If there was violence involved, it sounds like a criminal matter, so the usual action is to contact the police -- don't think it matters whether it is on county, city, federal, or private property! Ideally you would do this right at the time of the incident.

If you haven't yet done it, you can go to the sheriff (county police) office and file a report.

Post a comment
Write a comment: