Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:


Posted by Drt2mud

I have a question I have 2 bulging disks witch one is pushing on my nerve and I have a torn disk in my lower back there sending me to a specialist what can I expect
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

Treatment for a bulging disk could include traction, decompression therapy, physcial therapy, pain injections, surgery or medications. Depends how severe the pain is and what you have tried to ease the pain.

NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: